Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster Review
The Utah-based supplement company Nugenix produces a number of health and wellness products for men, including one to promote prostate health and a night time testosterone booster.
Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster is a daytime testosterone booster that can be used as a standalone product or stacked with some of the company’s other products.
However, Nugenix supplements are quite expensive to start with so stacking could become prohibitively expensive.
“So why is the daytime formulation called Free Testosterone booster?”
The answer is simple. There are two kinds of testosterone in the body.
“Free testosterone” circulates around the body freely and can provide all the benefits that are normally associated with this important male sex hormone.
This includes improved muscle growth, better fat burning capabilities, and healthy sexual function.
Due to its nature, this type is more commonly called “circulating testosterone”. The other kind of testosterone is “bonded testosterone”.
The science gets a little tricky, but bonded testosterone is testosterone that has been bound by sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG), has become trapped, and is unable to escape and do its job.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Nugenix Free T Booster
- 2 Pros
- 3 Cons
- 4 Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster Review
- 4.1 Benefits
- 4.2 Formula In Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster
- 4.3 Directions
- 4.4 Users Feedback/Testimonials
- 4.5 Reported Side Effects
- 4.6 Where To Buy Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster
- 4.7 Cash Back Guarantee?
- 4.8 Final Thoughts/Conclusion
- 4.9 Looking For A T-Booster That Works?
Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster is designed to increase free (circulating) testosterone, improving libido, performance, and drive.
The other promised benefits are:
- Helps you to feel stronger
- Increases sex drive
- Boosts free testosterone
Formula In Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster
Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster is powered by a very simple formulation of ingredients that consists of two vitamins, a mineral, and a proprietary blend that provides three popular testosterone boosting ingredients in undisclosed quantities.
Three capsules provide:
- Vitamin B6 (2mg): Healthy levels of Vitamin B6 are crucial for testosterone production and the amount provided here is the full recommended daily allowance, so it’s a good inclusion. Vitamin B6 also aids energy metabolism. This ability has allowed it to become a very popular energy drink ingredient.
- Vitamin B12 (50mcg): Vitamin B12 has similar abilities to Vitamin B6 and, for this reason, the two are paired-up in Red Bull and most other leading brands of energy drink. Some research suggests Vitamin B12 may also exert a favourable influence on semen quality.
- Zinc (1mg): A mineral that enjoys an outstanding reputation as a natural testosterone booster. Numerous studies confirm zinc has this ability, but scientists have yet to identify all the biological processes involved.
Nugenix Free Testosterone Complex (2103mg)
- L-Citruline Malate: An amino acid that’s known to be a good remedy for mild to moderate cases of erectile dysfunction (ED). The reasons behind this ability are often misunderstood. So, although L-Citrulline is often claimed to be a testosterone booster, it is not. Its ability to alleviate ED is due to the fact that it’s a nitric oxide booster that increases blood flow to the penis, thereby enabling men to obtain and maintain an erection more easily.
- Testofen: A branded fenugreek seed extract. Fenugreek is a herb that stimulates the pituitary gland, causing it to release extra luteinizing hormone. This results in higher levels of circulating testosterone because luteinizing hormone acts on the Leydig cells in the testes, causing the release of Testosterone and, in turn, stimulating increased sperm production.
- Tribulus Terrestris: A popular libido enhancer that is sometimes used as a remedy for ED. Its ability to boost testosterone is far from proven. In fact, a number of studies, including one conducted on rugby players, show the ingredient does not influence testosterone levels at all.
The usage guidelines provided are short and to the point: three capsules are required per day and must be taken with water on an empty stomach.
Some customers rate this product highly. Others consider it a complete waste of time, often claiming they expected more from such an expensive supplement.
Unfortunately, a lot of the positive reviews don’t really say a lot.
It’s okay stating “Awesome!” and “Works great!”, but these kind on one or two-word comments are not helpful. The fact is that I found far too many of them.
However, wading through the available reviews, I got the impression the formulation was getting the most respect for its energy providing capabilities, rather than any muscle boosting potential.
On the flip side, the regular reports of side effects are concerning.
Reported Side Effects
One user states the product caused “deadly smelling gas” that did not go down well with his colleagues at work.
Another man complains that use of the product gave him bad breath.
So this may not be the best choice for anyone hoping to make friends and influence people.
More worrying side effects include elevated blood pressure, vomiting, skin irritation, hot flushes, sleepiness, and impotence.
High blood pressure appears to be a commonly reported side effect.
It’s the most worrying reaction. I suggest men considering using this product refrain from doing so without the blessing of their doctor or another suitably qualified medical professional.
Where To Buy Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster
It’s possible to buy Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster from GNC, Lucky Vitamin, Walgreens, and many other suppliers.
Nugenix also distributes the product via Amazon.
Therefore most men should be able to purchase Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster easily enough.
Prices tend to start at between $55.00 – 58.00 for a months supply.
Cash Back Guarantee?
Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster does not appear to have a money back guarantee.
My evaluation of the ingredient profile suggests Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster may have some ability to boost circulating testosterone levels.
However, it’s not the most powerful option available by a long shot. Customer reviews suggest it may only work for around half the men who use it.
The inclusion of Tribulus is a complete waste of time, it has failed in numerous clinical trials to provide even a hint of increased testosterone, to be blunt IT DOES NOT WORK.
It could possibly however help boost a flagging libido. So if that is a major concern to you, then you might see some benefits from taking Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster.
“Side Effects Are A Big Concern”
That its also that’s sold without a money back guarantee is another negative point in my books.
But the fact that the formulation has acquired such a reputation for causing nasty side effects is the biggest problem of all.
I suggest men looking for a good testosterone boosting supplement forget about Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster.
Instead, choosing a product that has far better credentials, and offers a cash back guarantee.
Looking For A T-Booster That Works?
From all my personal research, tests and trials, I have compiled a list of the T-boosting products that I believe are the best available today.
All those listed use fully disclosed, approved formulas, have the backing of solid user feedback and are all sold with lengthy cash back guarantees that assure buyers of a refund should you be unhappy with the results
MEET THE AUTHOR: My name is Paul Gardner – I am the editor, main researcher and writer for testojunction.com.
I am 58 years old and currently live in the outskirts of London.
Sport and fitness has been a massive part of my life, as a younger man I used to swim competitively. Representing the county at events both home and abroad.
I have also been an avid squash and tennis player too, and have been a keen gym goer all through my life.
I have a CPD accreditation in Sports Nutrition, and have studied and have been writing about nutrition, hormones, natural ingredients and sports supplements for over 12 years and have had articles published in many popular publications.
One area that I have a particular interest in is how hormones play a massive part in our development, fitness, muscularity, strength and of course our sexual development.