Testotek T-Booster Review
Testotek is a muscle boosting food supplement for active men.
It’s made in America by TekNaturals and the company alleges the product can boost testosterone levels by up to 30% in as little as two weeks and as a welcome bonus, provide users with ‘pornstar’ type sex drive.
However, the way Testotek is being marketed suggests TekNaturals are primarily targeting bodybuilders with their Testotek testosterone booster.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Testotek
- 2 Pros
- 3 Cons
- 4 Testotek T-Booster Review
- Boosts Your Libido and Sex Drive
- Allows You to Pack On Lean Muscle Mass and Do It Fast
- Causes Your Body to Become a Fat Burning Machine
- improves Your Stamina and Sexual Performance
- Supercharges Your Energy Levels and Eliminates Fatigue
- Transforms Depression and Irritability Into Confidence and Contentment
Formula In Testotek
Four Testotek capsules per day provide:
- Vitamin D3 (50mcg): Some research suggests supplementing with Vitamin D3 may help boost testosterone levels, but further study is needed.
- Vitamin K (50mcg): Clinical trials show Vitamin K may promote steady testosterone levels.
- Vitamin B2 (20mg): Vitamin B2 is mainly used as an energy provider, but it also appears to inhibit testosterone 5 alpha-reductase. Left unchecked this enzyme can convert testosterone to Dihydrotestosterone (DHT).
- Vitamin B6 (50mg): Healthy levels of Vitamin B6 need to be maintained to ensure adequate testosterone production rates, so this inclusion also has merit.
- Pantothenic Acid (10mg): It’s not really a testosterone booster but pantothenic acid has been used to successfully boost the sperm motility of male rats. Whether or not it can do the same for humans is debatable.
- Zinc (25mg): A mineral that has an excellent reputation as a natural testosterone booster. Science proves that it works but has yet to identify all the processes involved.
- D-Aspartic Acid (2000mg): An amino acid that encourages an elevation in luteinizing hormone. This ramps up testosterone production. Research proves it works and the dose provided here should be more than adequate.
- Mucuna Pruriens (175mg): A plant extract that appears to be good for reducing stress levels and improving semen quality.
- Stinging Nettle Root 4:1 (100mg): The isolectins provided by stinging nettles inhibit testosterone’s ability to bond with sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG). This helps ensure higher circulating testosterone levels. This appears to an extract that has been concentrated to four times the normal strength. If so, the 100mg provided will have a similar potency to 400mg of normal-strength stinging nettle root extract.
- Fenugreek (75mg): A popular testosterone boosting plant extract. Fenugreek appears to increase levels of circulating testosterone by stimulating the release of luteinizing hormone. However, regardless of any virtues it may have, fenugreek is being held back here by a low inclusion rate. Doses of 500-600mg are more the norm and some testosterone boosting supplements contain considerably more.
- Oyster Body Extract (70mg): A natural testosterone booster and aphrodisiac of long-standing reputation. It’s hard to say why oyster extracts have this ability, but they are a good source of zinc and also contain Vitamin D, so that may explain it.
- Siberian Ginseng (50mg): An adaptogen herb that can enhance the health in many different ways and is renowned for its ability to function as an aphrodisiac. This “king of herbs” also has stress-fighting capabilities. That gives it the power to reduce cortisol levels. Cortisol is a stress hormone that brings down circulating testosterone levels. So, for less stress and more testosterone, ginseng is the answer.
The dose is two capsules, two times per day.
No other instructions are provided but the formulation does appear to be intended for long-term use.
Customer opinion varies considerably with this product.
Some users state they never felt any different when using the product and compared it to a simple placebo or worthless sugar pill.
Others say taking Testotek made them feel ill.
Most of the good customer reviews have been left by men who were using Testotek to improve muscle growth and attain increased stamina during their workouts.
If there are any men who found the product got them pumped up between the sheets they are keeping very quiet about it.
Does Testotek Have Any Reported Side Effects
A number of side effects have been reported:
- Upset stomach
- Night sweats
- Hot flushes
- Dark urine
- Reduction in energy/fatigue
Side effects are never a good sign so our advice is to ask a doctor’s opinion prior to using this product – Especially if you have any medical conditions or are on any long term medication
Where To Buy Testotek
TekNaturals has built a special Testotek website to detail their product.
It provides a generous amount of information about the product, but visitors who try to place an order are transferred to the company’s main website to complete the checkout process.
It’s also possible to buy Testotek via Amazon.
Testotek starts at $69.99 for a months supply.
At time of writing, the makers are currently offering a 10% discount for first time buyers but I am not too sure how long this offer will last.
Cash Back Guarantee?
Testotek is sold with a 30-day money back guarantee.
They will refund on any unused and part used products if you are unhappy with the results, just make sure that its returned within 30 days to qualify.
Overall, Testotek appears to be a decent product, but in my opinion it’s far from being one of the best testosterone boosters available.
With just 2000iu in each serving of Testotek , its some 33% lower than it should ideally be.
Customer reviews suggest it may offer the most potential to men who are in search of bigger muscles.
Restoring sexual vigour seems to be a secondary feature at best and it’s disconcerting to see so many side effects have been reported.
In Truth, I Would definitely suggest looking elsewhere – Its Good But Not Good Enough!!.
Looking For A T-Booster That Works?
From all my personal research, tests and trials, I have compiled a list of the T-boosting products that I believe are the best available today.
All those listed use fully disclosed, approved formulas, have the backing of solid user feedback and are all sold with lengthy cash back guarantees that assure buyers of a refund should you be unhappy with the results
MEET THE AUTHOR: My name is Paul Gardner – I am the editor, main researcher and writer for testojunction.com.
I am 58 years old and currently live in the outskirts of London.
Sport and fitness has been a massive part of my life, as a younger man I used to swim competitively. Representing the county at events both home and abroad.
I have also been an avid squash and tennis player too, and have been a keen gym goer all through my life.
I have a CPD accreditation in Sports Nutrition, and have studied and have been writing about nutrition, hormones, natural ingredients and sports supplements for over 12 years and have had articles published in many popular publications.
One area that I have a particular interest in is how hormones play a massive part in our development, fitness, muscularity, strength and of course our sexual development.